Keratin is a protein rich with amino acids, with effective restructuring and restorative characteristics. This ingredient has a deep effect and it perfectly integrates with the hair structure and penetrates in the flakes, completing the internal reconstruction process.
Macadamia oil is rich with palmitoleic acid, which is similar to that of our sebum. It is particularly hydrating and emollient and useful to recreate the hydro lipid balance in stressful situations, like capillary cosmetic treatments.
BOTOX EFFECT TREATMENT
Botox treatment with keratin and macadamia. The combined action of these two elements assures a deep reconstruction.
Thanks to its hydrating and protective properties, it is ideal for a stressed, damaged and dry hair.
Here's how to use the product:
- Combine the contents of the 2 sachets in a non-metallic container.
- Vigorously mix with a clean brush until a creamy mousse is obtained.
- Evenly distribute the mousse on washed and towel-dried hair, paying special attention to the most damaged areas.
- Gently massage to promote product absorption.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water to completely remove the product.
Remember to carefully follow the instructions for best results.
BOTOX EFFECT SHAMPOO
Keratin is a fundamental constituent of the repairing process of the treated hair, it guarantees the protein-based balance and it respects the weakened hair fibers, for strenght and elastic hair.
BOTOX EFFECT FLUID
Reconstructing fluid with keratin.
It acts directly on hair fibers; the amino acids, fundamental components of keratin, penetrate in depth, repairing the damaged and exhausted hair fibers.
Its action helps protecting and donating the natural brightness of the hair.