Liquid Pigments for Hair Coloring. If you strengthen the color of your hair, if you want to get different shades from the common one, if you want to revive an old and dull color.
The Ginger Copper liquid pigment is a 90ml repigmentant designed for copper and red hair, to revive the reflections and bring shine to obtain a bright copper color.
But it is not only used to revive hair color, it can also provide an ultra-personalized service, especially for hairdressers in a hair salon. These ultra-concentrated pigments are mixed with other products of the Nika brand (conditioners / masks, styling, coloring, treatment or water) in order to provide care adapted to the needs or desires.
These pigments offer true versatility and let everyone's creativity express itself freely! It adapts to all techniques and can create trendy effects, neutralize reflections and revive dull colors: a real Nika innovation!
HOW TO USE
- Shake the Liquid Pigment well before use.
- Mix the liquid pigment with the conditioner.
- Wash your hair with shampoo, then pat dry with a towel.
- Apply the mixture and distribute evenly using a comb. For a more pronounced result, apply the mixture to dry hair.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly before styling.
- For a lasting result, use a heat source during installation.
Application data sheet here.
The shade .4 Ginger Copper will bring warm reflections which will revive the dull copper shades and restore their shine.
There is an article dedicated to this product click on the link below:
- Read article in English
- Artikel in deutscher Sprache lesen
- Lire l'article en français
- Leggi l'articolo in italiano